PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

INTRODUCTION NOVEMBER 27, 2007

hi everyone!!

My name is Robin Armstrong Seeber.



I have enjoyed creating since I was old enough to walk. My mother is my ultimate inspiration, God rest her soul...and I create through her. I am self taught, other than my mom, and learn the hard way most of the time. My dolls are my own design and they are copyrighted, unless otherwise stated. You can find me on ebay by the ID: outsidetheboxprimitives, and all dolls are one of a kind.

My latest fun news, is that the Asthon-Drake Galleries contacted me about my dolls, and how much they like them. I am waiting to hear more from them at this time. Keep your fingers crossed, and wish me luck!!! thanks for peeking at my blog and keep in touch!! Robin



Here is some of my work:



for more of my work go to

www.myspace.com/theprimitivechandler

thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

Sam I Am said...

Welcome to Blogland!!!! whoohooo!!!
Lookin' Good!!!
i'll add you to mine :)
hugs..
sandy