PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, December 14, 2007

COOKIE COLLECTION 2007

After making my first Gingerbread cookie doll, Spice, I decided heck, why not sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies etc?? So here they are! They are for sale on ebay. NO orders will be taken at this time. They are one of a kind from my own original and copyrighted design. I hope you like them as much as I have enjoyed creating them!!

Meet Yummy!!

She is my first Sugar Cookie Doll. She even holds a glass jar of "sugar sprinkles" in her hand.






Meet Chip. He is a chocolate chip cookie doll in my 2007 Cookie Collection. He is probably about my favorite!!



Meet Ginger. She is Spice's sister (shown at the top of the page with me), a tiny cookie doll, sits just about 5" tall, and presently for sale on ebay!!


1 comment:

Karen Mallory said...

Your cookie dolls are soooo cute! I just love their faces1
hugs Karen