PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, December 3, 2007

Holiday smiles

Not too much to say today. I am working on a cute little gingerbread doll. It is turning out better than I had in mind...but dolls have a way of doing that without my help. It is interesting how you can start with a piece of flat, ugly fabric, and end up with a person! Is that how God feels? it is a cool feeling...well i will post him/her soon as it is done... thanks for your time.. robin

2 comments:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Hi Robin! I cant wait to see your ginger cookie! I'll bet its darling. Pam

Brenda said...

Robin -- you've been tagged! (this is an official welcome to Blog Land!) come over to my blog, and get the rules!
hugs,
Brenda