PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, December 3, 2007

I've been tagged too!!!

from my new friend Brenda of My backyard garden...now there's an artist!!!

1) I am obsessed with making dolls, it is all I do and it is fun to watch them change and grow with each doll.
2) On my farm I have 4 horses and one miniature donkey called Jack, 4 dogs, 1 duck, 1 rooster watch dog, way too many cats... I bought the farm so I could have all the pets I wanted..and I do!!
3) I also met my hubby through a dating site, he contacted me cuz I had long hair (still do) and it was also just to be nice!!! the big attraction for me was his initlas "PhD" he is a scientist, wow I love his brains!!!
4) I play guitar and love to sing, used to be in bands and such, and on occasion enjoy karaoke.
5) I am a registered nurse, and work private duty caring for a girl with cerebral palsy who loves to watch me make my dolls... so see, I never have to stop making them!! ARE THERE MEDICATIONS FOR THIS?

No comments: