PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, December 17, 2007

MIXED MEDIA BUMBLE

In continuing to grow and develop in the art of dolls, I decided to try my hand at "mixed media". I found it fun, very time consuming, but satisfying.


The bee is made of osnaburg, then the paper and fabric work is applied, and sealed. The button jointed for posing. Then accents added. I am pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Kitty Forseth said...

I love your darling Bumble :). Your work is always charming!