PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, December 20, 2007

MORE MIXED MEDIA

oK, Here is another mixed media doll. She is done in fairy paper applied to her torso, and legs. The photos don't do her justice, as she has swarovski crystals, and glittered wings. Her hair is a new yarn I found that fits her perfectly. Her wings are made of clay, then distressed and glittered in ultra fine glitter. She was fun to make, an is available on ebay this week. Thanks for looking!!



She sits just 5" tall and sits well alone.



She is sealed in varnish, and button jointed for posing.

1 comment:

Nancy Lee Malay said...

Love the face on this one, Robin....but then, I love everything you do!! Nancy