PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, December 1, 2007

new listings

Meet Sugar, she is Santa's elf and makes all the candy sticks for the holidays.

She is about 8" total, and is button jointed for posing, as are all my dolls unless otherwise stated.

She is also for sale on ebay through Sunday this weekend.



This is Lyric, she is a tiny angel doll, with clay wings, and harp, and many swarovski crystals.


NEWEST LISTINGS on ebay:

This is Holly, she is an elf doll, and is about 8" tall, and button jointed for posing.


Meet Flurry, a tiny snowman doll.



I just find myself pouring out tiny snowmen and elves. They are such a part of me, I can't help but exsanguinate them into being.

I hope you have a minute to take a peek.

I am new to blogging, and I don't know much, so be patient with me as I grow and learn!!

I will be back with more as I figure all this out!!! Thanks for stopping by...robin

No comments: