PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, December 7, 2007

TINIES

It probably seems dumb to take pictures with your dolls, but you can never really tell the size of a doll from the photos. I sometimes stick my hand in there to show how big they are, but decided to take a photo with me in it so you can really see. My husband said that the one photo looks like Spice is swinging at me with his spoon. He probably is since he doesn't care for his photo to be taken, he is camera shy.

2 comments:

deb wilkinson said...

Robin ~ What a great idea! It helps to be really gorgeous too (which you totally are!). I just love Spice. He's adorable!

Deb ~ The Laughing Doll

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

THANKS DEB..what a nice thing to say. I thought maybe it was kind corny and dumb, but so many people have said "well how big are they"..so I thought, heck I will fix that...thanks again, robin