PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

DEDICATION TO OUR TROOPS/SHANNA MARIA

My daughter just finished her studio time and put three of her songs on a new CD. Can't Get Close to You is so perfect for our troops, that I am going to send it out to the radio stations to see if they would play the dedication for our troops...

if you wana hear it go to: http://www.myspace.com/shannamaria77 , they are listed on the right hand side of her page...

thanks, robin

2 comments:

Nancy Lee Malay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy Lee Malay said...

Whoops, had to delete the first post, as I can't seem to type this morning!!

You must be so proud of your daughter, Robin! I'll have to check out her new song.

I love the stork- you come up with the most creative pieces!

I'm so happy to have "met" you, and wish you a very Happy New Year!!!

Nancy