PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, January 13, 2008

FIRST Mixed Media Bunny Rabbit 2008

Meet Rosemoss. She is my first Mixed Media bunny ever and I am very pleased with her. She is one of my tinies at just 8" tall sitting, and button jointed for posing as always. There are so many gorgeous collage papers out there today. Rosemoss, meaning; voluptuous love, was finished with her photo shoot, when I noticed she really needed something to hold. So I decided to make her a crackle medium bunny scepter. Well if you look at the photos (and this may totally be my imagination and neurosies) but she looks happier in the photos where she is holding her bunny! Call it creepy, call it sick, I call it very strange!!I swear on a stack of Bibles, I did not change her mouth!! Hope ya like her...thanks for your time...robin


4 comments:

kat449 said...

Hey Robin...I am in awe once again. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation I feel when I visit. Wow I just get stoked, when I see your charachters...I wanna be you when I grow up! Peace, Kat

Please feel free to comeover for a visit...
http://scaredykaterpillarsnomore.blogspot.com

Sam I Am said...

Thank you Robin for your sweet comment about my painting :) Now hurry up and get your's done and listed for PFATT too!! :)
hugs..
sam

JR said...

hey mom!
dolls look great!!!
i have 3 or so blogspots and i wasnt sure if you knew. i am on myspace now (also) so you need to add me and connect. i didnt realize how much you are on the internet with myspace and blogspot. we can keep in touch better this way!

love you!
JR

kat449 said...

Wow its me again...your friendly stalker, Kat...I just noticed you added my blog link to your site...THANK YOU!!! how sweet are you???I cannot wait to learn how to add all my friends, and art mentors (you included) to mine...please be patient..its coming I promise. Thank you also for your supportive comment at my party...the pity party. Thanks for stoppin by. I am fallin head over heels in love with ya...Kat