PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, January 28, 2008

Keith Bumble~a tiny sunflower bee doll

Meet Keith Bumble. I decided since I hadn't made just a plain ole' bumble bee in traditional colors since last spring, that I would make a tiny bumble in black and gold! He is available for sale on ebay through Sunday!! come read his nervous story!!thanks for your time...hugs, robin


2 comments:

craftswithcare said...

Robin, you are an amazing artist!! I love your new dolls!
The bee is adorable!!

Zinnia said...

Love your Bee Robin!!! You are so dang talented!
Zinnie