PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, January 21, 2008

TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS


I wanted to take a moment to thank all of my customers, family and friends who support and encourage me in my creative endeavors! I receive several emails a day commenting on my new dolls, and encouraging me in ways I never imagined. The world is so angry and full of hate today that my desire is to bring a smile to your face,to bring out the child in all of us, and to give you, even only if a moment, of peace and joy. I am always open to comments and ideas, so feel free to email me and even send me ideas for new dolls that enter your world of make believe! God Bless you and peace...love, Robin

1 comment:

kat449 said...

No Robin...
Thank YOU! you offer us such a delightful few minutes out of our lives into yours.
I am just so floored when I see your faeries, friends, and charachters. Your spirit just oozes out to us through them. so thank you for your hard work. keep it up, it keeps us all hungry to push ourselves, to be the best WE can be. Peace, Kat