PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, February 18, 2008

EBAY STRIKE

Hi everyone!!! I wanted to let you all know, that I WILL, be supporting the ebay strike the week of the 18th. I am not so angry about fees as you have to pay that anywhere you go to sell. I have other issues...so in order to help make a point, I am going to join in with the hundreds of thousands that choose to sit this week out.

My items are presently for sale on ETSY.

MY ETSY

I actually found it much easier to list on etsy, and it is a much friendlier atmosphere.

YES, I will still be listing on ebay, but not until the week of the 24th.

thanks to all of you who are my faithful, family, friends and customers!! hugs, Robin

1 comment:

Nancy Lee Malay said...

OMG, Robin, these new items are just adorable!! I love each and every one of them!

Nancy