PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FLASH THE FIREFLY

So I was emailing a friend of mine and she mentioned "FIREFLY"... well!! I had actually thought about that before, but was never happy with the designs. Since the introduction of "standing" dolls, I was able to design one that can stand up for his longgggg wings!! His flashlight has a swarovski crystal for the light, he has light up shoes on, and has 18 SW crystals total.. after all he is a lightening bug!!! He will be listed on ETSY, on Tuesday!!! thanks for your time.. Robin





No comments: