PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, February 8, 2008

Miss Peeples~the peeper keeper

Meet Miss Peeples, she will be available on Ebay probably tonight, thru Wednesday.She is a tiny, sits just 5" tall...Thanks for your interest and time...hugs, robin


2 comments:

kat449 said...

O.M.G. how precious is she???I am floored, great minds must think alike...I just created a small yellow chick w/ an orange beak, and feathered wings 2 days ago. I made it for my Easter ornie tree. when I saw it, I thought how did she get my chick??I am psyched that anything of mine might resemble one of your pieces. I wouldnt get much further than the chick though....phenomenal once again....peace, Kat

craftswithcare said...

Robin, Miss Peeples is gorgeous!! I love her face! The little chicks are so cute! Your dolls inspire me a lot!
You are one talented lady!!
Hugs,
Mithua