PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PRICE SLASH/DON'T MISS OUT

I admit, I love making dolls. Right now it is all I love...(to do that is)!!! I have several new items finishing up, and almost ready for the Sale Blog...so keep your eyes peeled!

Etsy has sold out! YAY ETSY!!

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!

Most of the dolls have sold with the spring sale ALREADY!! but the SPECIAL ORDER DOLLS are still available on the new SALES BLOG.

Nestle has his first bid in, and Ringle is still available~both on ebay. Prices are back to normal Sunday night! Plan ahead for Easter, summer holidays, and birthdays!!

thanks again for all your support...robin

1 comment:

kat449 said...

Hi robin...
I have missed you, Ive been so sick & literally in bed for wayy too long now, but im on the mend.
What a beautiful and vibrant picture of you, if I didnt know any better I would have thought your photo was of one of your beautiful dolls!!!!
I hope your well & Im going to invite you to a new site I started with a dear friend to network with other artists in the doll making community. Its on the way. Please check us out. Hugs, Kat