PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, February 15, 2008

RAGGEDY ANNIE~3 DAY AUCTION!!!

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR BIDS, AND ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!! THANKS!

Meet Annie. I hadn't made an Annie in a very long time, so I decided it was time. She is my own design, and mounted on a pine base. She stands 11" tall, and I added a photo including my hand so you could better see the size.


Annie is made of osnaburg, her arms are clay. She wears a sweet little star print skirt, with a muslin smock over top. And not the heart on her smock. Her bunny is hand sewn from fuzzy fabric in tan, then stuffed and the ears,arms and legs were added separately, he even has tiny whiskers, and his nose is embroidered. I wanted a floppy bunny, and he is that. I did not attach him so you can move him around JUST A BIT. Remember this is NOT a toy, parts can break, so care is needed when positioning doll.













Here are Annie's shoes. They are made from clay, and her legs are wooden. She is secured onto a pine base, which has been distressed and sealed. Check out her "socks", I love her socks.





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Robin,

I didn't realize your little guys (and gals) were so tiny!!! The picture with your hand in it really puts things into perspective. The raggedy is beautiful. I love the little floppy bunny. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend!

-Becky.