PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, February 14, 2008

RINGLE BUMBLE AUCTION~Thursday through Sunday 8pm EST


Welcome to the very first OTBP blog Auction!!

Ringle Bumble LOVES music, especially from bells. He actually made his very own instrument, that he can carry wherever he goes, and it produces a soft, gentle sound.

Ringle is made of osnaburg, then sculpted, and his eyes pastel with an embroidered mouth. His antennea are wire with tiny bells also.He is secured into a wooden base, and he can stand anywhere. His arms are also made of clay. Ringle's wings are formed wire, with civil war reproduction fabric over laid, then varnished.

He has a tiny heart button helping to keep his wings attached!


His legs and feet are made of wood and clay. He stands just 11" tall, to the top of his bells. His hang tag is a Sam I am Creation, with tiny fairies on it! thanks for stopping by! Shipping and insurance added at end of auction.




1 comment:

Sam I Am said...

happy Heart day Robin!!
hugs..
sandy