PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, February 21, 2008

THANK YOU ALL ...

FOR YOUR PATIENCE...as I muddle through new and exciting outlets for my art. Again, I will continue to list on ebay, but I ADORE ETSY. It is clean, fun, uncluttered, easy to navigate and the site for ALL THINGS HAND MADE. I much prefer hand made items to anything else. I recently sent an email out to most of you about iOffer.com...well that site is cluttered, difficult to navigate and I deleted my account almost as soon as I joined it. So from now on, (far as I know right now) I will be on ebay and etsy. So have no fear...you will always know where I am and what's up new!!thanks for your patience...hugs, robin

2 comments:

WillowtreeTreasures said...

Hi Robin! I am new to Esty too and just made the move from Ebay just recently. I have been struggling to meet the people in etsy and find how they run that forum. I got this very interesting comment in one of my blog posts today. I just wanted to send it to as many crafters as possible that I don't know and may be having trouble getting the word out about their businesses, or even if they aren't... which I am the former, a way to meet some new people and to spread the news of what your business is headed. This is what the activity asks of the people who participate:

Hello Robin! You have been tagged!

These are the RULES: Link to the person that tagged you. Which I did. Post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I found it to be a great way to give your blog some attention and will encourage people to keep up on any changes in your business. I hope you give this a try and will be hoping that we will cross paths in Etsy or Ebay! All of your dolls are just amazing! You are very talented! Have a great day! Deb

Outside the Box Primitives said...

Hi Deb!Thanks for the compliment. Well I have tried that tag thing, and I dunno, I think I messed it up bad last time!! So I think I will forgo it for now, and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!! thanks for the thought, and maybe as I get better with all this stuff I will do it... thanks, robin