PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, February 21, 2008

WILLOW IPECAC~a tiny witch and her kitty, Ratscratch

Meet Willow Ipecac. My latest standing tiny doll. I miss Halloween, so I had to make a witch doll, I know it is early!! She just came out of me, I couldn't help it. Willow has a tiny spider friend on her hat, along with her black kitty, Ratscratch. She is made of osnaburg, clay, wood and fabric. SHE IS FOR SALE FOR $145, free shipping and insurance. Email me if you are interested. If she doesn't sell on my blog, she will be listed on Ebay this weekend!! thanks for your time.. robin


No comments: