PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, February 23, 2008

WILLOW IPECAC~Now on Etsy

I decided to list Willow on Etsy. I will continue to list one, possibly two dolls a week on ebay. I actually prefer etsy...I will also continue to offer dolls on my blog and occasionally on the web site. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience for you. If you really want a doll, and do not wish to have to sign up for etsy or ebay, just email me and maybe we can work something out!!! thanks for your patience and understanding...
robin

No comments: