PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FINALLY!!!

WELL...I guess it is time I take the leap and announce that I am now a full time artist! I no longer work in the medical field at all. I think in announcing this it will also become more of a reality for me. I can't say it is a life long dream, or even a goal (til now), as I never considered myself an artist, and certainly NEVER thought I could make a living with it.

Leaving the nursing career is actually a positive thing for me as the medical profession has changed so much over the past 17yrs, for the worse I might add. It no longer has to do with caring for people. It is about money, and power, and more money, and then more money. I hope and pray I won't have to bite my tongue and take the leap back into this failing field.

Over the past 10yrs, so many changes have taken place in my life. One of them was to realize my life long dream of having a small farm and horses...I am there! I have always dabbled in crafts of some sort. Over the past year or so, after much encouragement from my children, I took the leap back into "crafts" finding out there is much hidden inside me that needs to be expressed.

My work as grown in leaps and bounds over the past year and a half. As different companies have contacted me about my dolls, and potential for publication becomes available, I guess at this point I can happily say I am an artist! I promise I will wear the title proudly, and will strive and dream so I can always bring the best quality and unique designs to your private collections to enjoy for years to come.

This is quite an adventure for me, and my family. Thank you to all my faithful family, customers and friends for your encouragement, support and patience as I pursue my new goal and career...hugs, robin

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Good morning Robin. Thank you for visiting my blog.

CONGRATULATIONS for taking the leap to full time art....YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL...I have no doubt that you will succeed.

Blessings,
Doreen

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Robin,

Your new Title is most deserving. I know you have worked hard for it, and will wear it so well.

Blessings My Friend,
Kelly