PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, March 30, 2008

LEAVING~on a jet plane!!!

As many of you know, the pfatt ebay group is having an "artist's retreat" sort of gathering in Napa Valley!! It is April 3-9, so I will be back and running again the 10th. Hence, the dolls I list tonight (March 30) are going to run for 10 days, so I don't miss emails, questions etc...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please be patient with me. There is a computer there, but I surely can't be on it like I am here at home...

Thanks for your understanding... see you soon!!! hugs, robin

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It's so exciting that you get to go to CA to see family, and of course to your PFATT get-together - I am praying for safe travels and an enjoyable time! Have fun ~ Mandy

Nancy Lee Malay said...

I'm so jealous, Robin! There's no doubt you'll all have a great time -- maybe next year for me?!!

Nancy