PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NEW BANNERS!!

Check out my pretty new banners made specially for me by SamIam Creations!! She does wonderful graphics. Here are the links:

SALES BLOG

MARKETPLACE

3 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Great banners Robin!!! Your work continues to amaze me. The attention you give to detail is "outside the box"! I can't wait to see the next creation.

Outside the Box Primitives said...

CONGRATS KATHY!!! I get my first grandson (well first grandchild too) in July!! They live in NC, so I will never see him, but it will still be fun!! Thanks for the wonderful comment about my dollies...hugs, robin

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

NC? I live in South Carolina, I can go visit him for you!!!! LOL!!

I've tagged you with the Make my Day Award Robin!! Congratulations!! Go see my blog!