PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, March 20, 2008

NEW DOLLS UP AND COMING!! AND some fun news

So I sent out my suggestions email and had wonderful feedback!!! It really is wonderful knowing what you expect from me, and the challenges that are offered me by you! I am excited to say, that I haven't abandon my "original" dollies, they have just been put on the back burner for a while. Well they will be coming back! I got out all my patterns today, and am deciding now which to start with. I already have a large witch doll in the making, so keep your eyes peeled!!! I had 5 requests for witch dolls even though is isn't Halloween, and ya know what? I am glad because I am in a witch mood!!

Some fun news: The Art Doll Quarterly contacted me and asked me if I have any witch dolls.. they have some plans for the fall. So I will be sending along at least a witch, and (CROSS YOUR FINGERS) hopefully will be included in the fall issue. I will keep you all updated as things progress...it isn't final far as I know.. so be patient!!!

welp, back to work.. you guys are demanding and I LOVE IT...KEEP DEMANDING, AND I WILL KEEP SEWING!!

hugs, robin

No comments: