PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, March 9, 2008

~OTBP's LOGO~

I know I know, I got your hopes up and what's here? NOTHING...but I wanted to let you know, that I finally got my logo designed! I think!! So as soon as I figure out (yeah with Shanna's help) how to get it on the blog so you can see it.. I will have it here and see what you all think? After all if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't need a logo!
Thanks so much for all your interest and patronage and support as I pursue my passion. Robin

No comments: