PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, March 2, 2008

SALES BLOG NEWS

ALL NEW CREATIONS WILL BE LISTED FIRST ON THE SALES BLOG TO OFFER YOU, MY FAITHFUL AND VALUED FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CUSTOMERS, FIRST "DIBS" AT THE DOLLS.

After a couple of days I will either list them on ebay or etsy!!

You WILL continue to receive emails alerting you to the latest dolls!!
Thanks, robin

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Hi:

Thhanks for appling to Art doll Makers. You need to post the ring code so members can move from one blog to another. If you need help please email me at garnewtwo@rfcnet.com

Maryellen