PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

COMMISSION DOLL

just wanted to show you a Moose I made as a commissioned doll

One of my husband's associates at the university asked me if I would make a Moose doll for his wife's birthday. This is what I came up with. He is about 6-7inches by 8-9 inches long, on a painted, aged pine base. He is my own design and one of a kind.




2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

awwww..great job on the moose robin!!! you did a great job on him!! I hope she loves him!!!!
hugs..
sam

Kingfisher Farm said...

Robin he is majestic! Pam