PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, May 8, 2008

ART DOLL QUARTERLY MAGAZINE

look for the fall 2008 issue

Hey everyone! Looks we will be published with our flying witch for the fall 2008 issue of ADQ, coming in August. I will post her photo as soon as the issue comes out, so you can have your sneak peek. I am so excited, I can't wait to see one of OTBP dolls in this magazine.

I posted this photo of fall issue 2007 for you to see so you know what to look for. As soon as I get more information and a new photo I will post it and email each of you to let you know. THe photo on the cover of this page is one of our very own pfatt girls, Colleen Moody. What a wonderful doll artist, and even more so a wonderful person!!

3 comments:

TatteredCowWings said...

Hi Robin!

Thank you for letting me know about the magazine!
I might give it a try if I make someone good enough to be in there.

I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine. I'll be looking for your witch in there, I know it's just wonderful!

Thanks again for sharing!

Blessings, Mae

Nancy Lee Malay said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS to you, Robin! That's just great!!!

I'm really excited to see the magazine.

Nancy

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Robin,

Congratulations! I can't think of anyone more deserving! Love you, Love your dolls!

Love and Blessings,
Kelly