PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, May 2, 2008

ART DOLL QUARTERLY PUBLICATION

FALL ISSUE

I just received an email from the art editor of Art Doll Quarterly publication. She mentioned she had received my flying witch, and she has been sent off to be photographed for the fall issue!!! This is actually more exciting for me than Ashton Drake Galleries, as it will be amazing to see one of my very own original dolls published in a magazine of this quality. Just a bit of news to share for all interested parties. I will take photos and keep you informed as things progress!! Thanks to all of you for all your support, interest, time and faithfulness to my work! sincerely, Robin (gotta run now, dolls are calling me!bye!!)

1 comment:

TatteredCowWings said...

Whoo Hoo!!
I'm doing the happy dance for you Robin! I know your on cloud nine about now, I know I would be!

If I may ask, How does one get in the magazine? I always wanted to know how this happens.
I'm sure it would never happen to me in my life time but then again you never know, I might get blessed!

Again, Great Job! I'm tickled pink for you!

Blessings, Mae