PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

IN MEMORY OF MY MOTHER

VIRGINIA CLARKE PAYNE

1923-2007


A bit late on the day, but everyone else went to bed after eating way to much picnic food. Chicken, hot dogs, mac salad, chips, coke, pink lemon aid and donuts... yummy...

well I hope you all had a good day and that you spent it with loved ones. This year is a bunch of firsts for me, first holidays with out my dear mother. She was in the waves and a proud and patriotic American. God rest her soul. My father's 84th birthday was today, but he was in Oregon visiting my brother, so I will talk to him after he arrives home in the morning. I assume he took the red eye as usual. He was in the army and over in Europe for WW II. I am proud to be an AMerican, and proud my parents served in the service.

God Bless American and our men who serve to keep us safe and free.

No comments: