PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, May 31, 2008

MY COMPUTER CRASHED

So please be patient with me as it gets repaired.. they say two weeks.. ugh!! i will be using hubby's computer at college as often as I can get there until mine is up and running again.. so thanks for your understanding...

BUT...I have many new dollies since I had extra time on my hands!!! i will try to get some up tonight and over the weekend...

I also have a new "door greeter" wall hanging, americana... I hope you will like HER.. YES A Miss LIberty.. can't wait to get her listed..

Robin

1 comment:

softinthehead said...

OMG Robin I know your pain. Mine did that a few weeks ago, what a nightmare! I had terrible withdrawals ! Now I am just so darn busy trying to play catch-up! Take care, Pam