PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My son's college graduation day

TOCCOA FALLS COLLEGE, Georgia



My beautiful family~well some of them~left to right:Kevin (SIL), Mandy (my prego daughter, Kevin's wife), JR (my son the graduate), ME (proud mama), Shanna (my baby girl daughter), Keith (her finace, til May 31, then her hubby)!! what a fam eh?

3 comments:

Vivi said...

Gorgeous family... it grows and grows. Congrats to JR! Well deserved for getting through school. Wish you all the best!

Carolee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Congratulations on your son's graduation!!

~ Carolee

Sam I Am said...

awwwwww..this is a GREAT family shot!!!!!! i hope you print it out and frame it..its gorgeous!!