PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HEY EVERYONE!!

WOW, I have missed being online more often but I think I am getting more done with my dolls!

My new son in law, Keith, wrote an article about me for the local newspaper! I will post it and photos after it comes out.. how fun!! THANKS KEITH!!

I am anxiously awaiting the fall publication of Art Doll Quarterly, as one of my witch dolls will be published in there. I am excited to see my work in a magazine of that quality and status!!

This has been an exciting and progressive summer...and I am looking forward to the rest of it (Shanna and Keith's wedding reception in June, my first grandbaby's birth, and much more)...life is good!!

I hopefully will be receiving the new computer this week.. it will be nice to be back up and running again!!

thank you all for your patience and support during this time...
hugs to all, robin

1 comment:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Hang in there Robin! Looks like you are using your solitude to your advantage, what a great group of dolls! Pam