PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, June 7, 2008

HI EVERYONE!!

I back but not really...the mother board on my puter died...rest it's soul...so my notebook computer arrives next week.. like i needed this right now.. ugh!!! but life goes on and so does OTBP~!!!

Thanks to all of you for your patience and understanding with all this.

I haven't listed much on ebay since it is too time consuming to go back and forth from the external hard drive (yeah they were able to save everything THANK GOD)so I am just listing on the sales blog for now!! I kinda like it better anyway...personally I think it is fun...and I can start and end when I want to and not when ebay wants me too.

If you have any questions or comments, just email me, I get online at least once a day, so I can respond within a day or so.

thanks, robin

No comments: