PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, June 7, 2008

NEW DOLLS ON THEIR WAY!!

some new dolls will be on their way soon...

A Wummy or Mumitch doll.. yeah a witch mummy doll.. she is really pretty cool...

A fire fairy!! gosh I love her color!!

I am working on how to make a cute ghost, they are so hard!!

Hubby wants me to make an invisible man doll... duh...

I actually have a nurse in process, but she is on hold right now..I was starting some professions...

the new sewing machine is amazing!! I love using it..

I miss being online and able to check out all the other blogs that I love to go to...but I will be back in a week or so.. keep your eyes peeled for THE SALES BLOG...as new dolls will be listed shortly!!

thanks everyone.. robin

No comments: