PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, June 28, 2008

TODAY'S THE DAY

so today is the reception, high 80's and severe thunderstorms... should be interesting but a huge beautiful pavillion awaits us...POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE...the hotel has free wifi YAY...but no elevators for these old legs and back. BEST WESTERN of Spring Hill, TN, WARNING, don't go there unless you are an athlete!! haha...amazing in this day and age a hotel with NO handicapped or disable amenities...and no customer service to ward off the negative feedback they will receive. I guess they are like the oil companies, big enough not to worry or care about some menial peon such as I.

OTHER THAN THAT.. it is a fun day, lots of things to do, so I'd best be on my way...SUNDAY NIGHT I WILL BE BACK, up and running again...

me

No comments: