PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, July 7, 2008

WE'RE PUBLISHED~YAY!!!



Ok, so I received the newspaper in the mail today to find OUTSIDE THE BOX PRIMITVES featured in an article. It was exciting to see us published for the very first time. I added some photos for you to see as well. YAY!!

If you are interested in subscribing to Small Town Life and Business News, here is the info for ya.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats, mom! That's excellent! I'm so proud... what an a great achievement!!

Sam I Am said...

wayyyy cool robin!!!!! congrats on the article!!! :)
xo
sam

the brawner's said...

You didn't mention the writer to anyone. My wonderful and talented husband wrote this article, HIS FIRST PUBLISHING TOO! :)

Outside the Box Primitives said...

The write is given full credit on the "about the artist" page...this is simply the actual publication.