PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Sunday, August 31, 2008

DOLL CLASS


I am very excited. A wonderfully talented artist is offering a doll making class and I signed up!! I have always wanted to know how to combine the clay and fabric, and the class is finally here! After I am finished, I am sure there will be an entire new line of OTBP designs.

Click the link if you are interested!!

3 comments:

CoffeyHouse Collection said...

I chose you to receive the Primitive Excellence Award, you can hop over to my blog and get it!

Jan

Diana said...

Cute...I just love stopping by your blog...I have given you an award, stop on by so you can snag it and share with friends, your talent just amazes me...Blessings, Diana

Laurie Hardin said...

Robin,
I am so glad you found this workshop and look forward to you sharing your first new doll after the class!!!
Laurie