PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HOUSE FIRE

Whew!! all is ok

God is good!!



You can see how high the flames went, just at the height of the door. It was unreal looking out the door to see the house on fire!!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank God the fire stopped where it did! Wow!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Roger and the kids
Love you!
Mandy

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Robin,
I have never been to your blog before, I am so sorry to hear about the fire!!!!! Thank Goodness someone was watching over you and yours!
I was wondering what type of Mache you used on your last doll? She was so gorgeous!!!!!
Many Hugs,
Jackie

Diana said...

WOW, Having survived a housefire ( barely) I can relate to that so well..Blessings that you are all okay..