PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

JUST HEARD FROM SHANNA today, they just found out the sex of their baby...........

IT'S A .............



guess YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT TIL MARCH 09!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Hunka said...

What a tease you are Robin!!! LOL I'm adding you to my blog also! Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

keith brawner said...

my wife told me it was going to be a boy. is that true?

Mandy said...

i heard boy too... something about a little "jack raymond"?? oh well.. you know how rumors get started! waiting until march is all we can do!