PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LOOKIE WHAT I GOT!


I am a santa collector. I haven't added to my collection in probably about 8yrs or more. An artist friend of mine made these. Joan Sturvant of joandougart on ebay. I can't say enough about these ornaments. The quality is amazing, the olde world feel is very emotional, and they are just such a wonderful addition to my collection.

THANKS JOAN!!! WAITING FOR MORE MORE MORE...

1 comment:

Joan said...

Awww Robin!!! You are a real sweetie! I'm so flattered that such a wonderful artist as yourself has purchased my ornaments. I hope they bring you many years of Christmas Joy!

Joan