PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, November 7, 2008

NEW FAMILY MEMBER

TOM

the tiny kidden



as many of you know, we "found" a litter of 3wk old kittens that had to be hand fed and bottle fed etc...
well three of them left today to their new homes... one left last week, and TOM, decided he was staying put, he knew he had a good thing going here at the ranch.
Tom follows me to every room, climbs my legs with his talons, sits up under my chin and purrs. He is either sleeping under my feet at the computer or under my chin in my work chair. He has won my heart and fulfills my HIGH MAINTENANCE ATTENTION needs that I have.
meet TINY TOM...my new kidden.

as you can see my papillon, Skeet is not convinced that Tom should become a Seeber.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

aw!!!!!! tom is so cute... kinda reminds me of our old friend buddy... can't wait to meet the little guy at christmas ;)

Shanna B said...

Who's the little one stretching out in the background?

Jenny said...

So happy that all the kittens found god homes...I wish I could have taken one!!