PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, December 13, 2008

NEW PET PICS

SKEET~my little papillon buddy

SKEET~6yrs old, no vet visit but weighs 3.4lbs!! woo hooooo


TOM~my new kitty buddy and creative partner as he prefers to sit in my lap and on my chest while I try to paint...LOL
Tom's vet visit weighed him in at 3lbs! wow...


LEO~tiny lion... vet visit today, he weighed in at a whopping 2lbs!!

3 comments:

Shanna B said...

Beautiful! :) I love snuggly pets!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are adorable!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Ahhhh...you did keep some of those lovely baby kitties!!!! You ole' softy you!!!
Laurie