PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BLOGGER UPDATE

I just visited all the blogs I have listed. It was a fun journey and eye opening in some cases.

So many fun things to read and pictures to see, and art to appreciate. As I have mentioned in the past, I only advertise for those who return the favor, so as I check my blogs, I add or delete as necessary.

I would love to add anyone who wants to play!! It is amazing how many 'hits' you will get on your blog from others, especially popular well visited blogs.

Just drop me a note.. and thanks for the entertainment, I really love taking a moment apart from reality, and jumping into yours!!

robin

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Robin,

You have such a beautiful family! I've enjoyed looking at a few of your favorite things too! Wishing you a successful & happy 2009! With all those babies around, I don't see how it could be anything but happy, happy, happy!

-Becky.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Love your dolls Robin, but of course you know that!! Great blog and thank you for keeping me linked up!!!
Laurie

Leslie said...

Hi, Robin, I have been following your blog for gosh, I don't know how long now! I love it and your dolls. I just started a blog a few months ago and would love to add yours to mine. Thanks.

HarvestHomePrimitives

Cathy said...

Hi Robin,I'd love to join in on the fun. I'm gonna link to you in my blog, what else do I need to do?
Also, I'm a follower. Cathy

Cathy said...

Hi Robin, I'd love to join in on the fun....and I would love some more followers. I'm a follower of yours now and I'm gonna link to your post. Is there anything else I need to do? Cathy

Cathy said...

Hi Robin, I would love to join in on the fun. I linked to your post and I am a follower. I have a prim blog and a selling blog that I just started. Thanks.
Is there anything else I need to do? cathy