PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, January 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE~CHRISTMAS DAY


THE COOK~and hubby, Roger


THE HAPPY COUPLE~Jonathan, my son and his fiance' Telcia


ALL THE DAUGHTERS~Mandy, Katie, Kasey, Shanna, Telcia


NOTHER HAPPY COUPLE~Keith and Shanna, my daughter and her hubby, and baby Jack Raymond, not yet born


Daughter Mandy, Dylan and her hubby Kevin


Step son Ethan hanging with Dylan


Mommy Mandy and Dylan 5 1/2 months

1 comment:

Kathy Hunka said...

Great pics of some sweet smiling faces! Happy New Year Robin!
Kathy