PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE STUDIO!

Mr. Tom Thumb and his mischief!

note his sneaky little ways




Tom Thumb!~he is a handful, he can't stand to see anyone try to take a cat nap when there is playing to be done!
He will poke and prod and touch as much as he can reach just to see if he can wake Bear up.
It is quite hilarious, so I just sit back and watch.




THE DOOR~this is the door into the studio...
I love my door knockers and real snake skin that we found out by the driveway.
We have a resident black snake (very aggressive, will bite, but not poisonous)who comes around often.
You can just barely see my Taylor 12 string acoustic sitting behind the door!

THE CHAIR~the place where I actually spend 90% of my life!
My mother's chair~left to me after her passing, she would be happy to know it is so inspirational.


One of my studio walls~with Christy Meyers Ashton Drake ornies displayed, and you can just see Tansy Tormental up on the fabric shelf.





One of my favorite views~

THE DESK~and world map so I can see where all the dollies go to live.
And plenty of kitty beds since they follow me from room to room all day long!

Not a particularly "better homes and gardens" style, but it's home, it's me and it's AFFORDABLE...and I can see my horsies from my studio window!!

my little bugster~Skeet, he has a place under my desk.

4 comments:

Shanna B said...

Skeet got his "ears lowered" hahaha... cute!

MaygreenFairies said...

Oh thank you so much for sharing your studio! I adore seeing where other artists create, I think our Studios are a creations in themselves, keep the photos coming. Hugs, Mandy x

Leslie said...

Love the pictures, Robin. And don't you just LOVE kittens!! They are so much fun to watch!!


HarvestHomePrimitives

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing - love the pics! Keep showing us more.
Hugs - VK