PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Friday, February 27, 2009

WE DID IT AGAIN!

and were excited to see the SD&A article in the May 09 issue!, what a great job they did for us!


Stop by your local bookstore and pick up a copy of this fun, creative and informative magazine!
Thanks for all your support and interest in our work.


2 comments:

Carla said...

I saw that article. I love your dolls so much! Sure wish you would make patterns.

Anonymous said...

Love the dolls - sure glad you DON'T make patterns and keep them original!!!