PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Monday, March 9, 2009

WELCOME JACK RAYMOND BRAWNER

March 9,2009

6lbs, 13 oz, 20 in.,

to Shanna and Keith

MY daughter and her hubby








9 comments:

Cotton Pickin' Ranch said...

oh my gosh Robin!!!! He's beautiful!!!!!!!!congrats sweetie!!!!!
hugs, Karen

Shanna B said...

:D yes he is!!

Holiday Queen said...

They are all so beautiful! Congratulations to you all.

Nancy Lee Malay said...

What a wonderful family photo - little Jack is just beautiful!

Congratulations, Grandma!

Nancy

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Oh Robin, what a beautiful baby!!!! Your daughter is lovely (like Mom) and the whole family is just picture perfect!!
Congratulations! (Grandma?!!...I know, it isn't the first, but doesn't it go by fast?)
Laurie

Atticbabys said...

Omg Congrats grammy Robin!!
My birthday is March 9, a hundred years ago!!!
What a cutie pie, AWWWWWW!
Nan

Chicken Lips said...

Congratulations Grandma! He is absolutely adorable! You must be so proud.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Hey Robin, stopped by to check out what you have been up to...you are always so busy and productive!!! Have a great week!!

jojo said...

Robin!!!
Congratulations..He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL....and Tall too!!!
Many hugs
jo