PURPOSE

TO~further the knowledge of nature, and encourage protection, and conservation of it.

Thank you to all who inspired me, taught me, and appreciated the sharing of my photos and information. My passion for God's creation has grown immensely and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow and to continue to grow...

PHOTOS


click on the photos to enlarge them

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A FEW OF OUR BARN CATS

they are almost all polydactil


THIS IS NOSE~bet you can guess why




TWO OF OUR STYGIAN WITCHES~friendly in a mean sort of way


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST~one of the barn tabbies

4 comments:

Leslie ~ HarvestHomePrimitives said...

Robin, what beautiful cats! I do so love cats. I guess so, I have eight!! LOL

Have a wonderful Easter.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics - nose is especially cool looking :)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Morning Robin! Love your kitty pictures. My Sister has a Maine Coon that sounds similar in temperment to your two Stygian Witches! Gorgeous cats with a slight "wang" to their personality!

Hope the grand babies are all well and wonderful!

Laurie

Jenny said...

They are cute. My Polly is a polly...lmao. I am having a giveaway...come see!